Global Source Distribution highly recommends reading and understand the manufacturer’s recommendations for use and care prior to installing batteries into a device. Consider using devices that offer safety features such as firing button locks, vent holes, and protection against overcharging.
READ YOUR INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY.
- Make sure you read and understand the manufacturer’s recommendations for use and care of your device.
- If your device did not come with instructions or you have further questions visit your local vape store.
- Regularly inspect the batteries in your device.
- ALWAYS FOLLOW MANUFACTURER’S REQUIREMENTS.
KEEP YOUR DEVICE, BATTERIES, CHARGER, PARTS AND E-LIQUIDS AWAY FROM CHILDREN AND PETS.
DON’T USE A DAMAGED OR WET BATTERY.
- Stop using and replace your batteries if they get damaged, wet or leak.
- Check for visible damage to the batteries, including the outer insulation jacket.
- NEVER REMOVE THE INSULATION ON A BATTERY.
- DO NOT USE A BATTERY WITH A MISSING OR TORN INSULATION JACKET.
DON’T USE THE WRONG BATTERY.
- Only use batteries recommended for your device.
- Don’t mix different brands of batteries.
- Don’t use batteries with different charge levels.
- Don’t use batteries with different mAh ratings.
- Don’t use old and new batteries together.
- If replacing multiple batteries in your device, replace them all.
- ALWAYS USE A BATTERY SPECIFICALLY RATED FOR YOUR DEVICE.
DON’T STORE LOOSE BATTERIES IN YOUR POCKET.
- Keep loose batteries in a case to prevent contact with metal objects.
- Don’t let batteries come into contact with coins, keys, or other metals in your pocket.
DON’T EXPOSE YOUR DEVICE TO EXTREME TEMPERATURES.
- Protect your e-liquid, device and batteries by not leaving it in direct sunlight or in freezing cold temperatures.
- Do not store your e-liquid, device and batteries in your car.
DON’T CHARGE YOUR DEVICE WITH THE WRONG CHARGER.
- Do not use a phone or tablet charger.
- Always use the charger port provided by the manufacture.
- Charge your device on a clean, flat, hard surface, away from anything that can easily catch fire and keep away from children and pets.
- Charge your device where you can visibly see it.
- Regularly check your device whilst it’s charging.
- Unplug your device once it is done charging.
- Do not charge your device overnight or leave it charging unattended.
- Do not leave your device charging for longer than recommended.
DON’T INSTALL BATTERIES BACKWARDS.
- Follow the manufacturer’s markings for correct polarity (+ / -).
- IMPROPER INSTALLATION MAY CAUSE PERSONAL INJURY OR FIRE HAZARD.
DON’T REMOVE OR DISABLE SAFETY FEATURES.